Giving access to your Anytrack account is key to efficient collaboration and keeping your data safe.
Currently the access is account wide and can't be limited to specific Property, integrations or datasets.
- Click on Access Management.
- Click on New User.
- Fill in the user details.
- Select the access level and Save
The user will receive an email with link to accept the invite and set its password.
- Account owner: When you want to give full access to the user.
- Account Manager: Has full read and edit access to everything but the owner's accounts and billing.
- Account member: This user has read only access to the account.
Updating the user permission is done by opening the user settings and making the required adjustments, or deleting the user.
Updated 3 months ago