Enhanced conversion is a feature that can improve the accuracy of your conversion measurement and unlock more powerful bidding. It supplements your existing conversion tags by sending hashed first-party conversion data from your website to Google in a privacy-safe way.
You can read more on the Google Ads support website here
- An AnyTrack account with a Basic plan or higher.
- Google Ads account with standard or admin permissions.
- Conversion goal set in your Google Ads account.
- A conversion source that sends personal data to AnyTrack - ex: Shopify, ClickFunnels
When Anytrack receives a conversion from one of your conversion sources, it will parse the conversion data and will send it to Google Ads Tag according to the Enhanced Conversion Requirements.
ℹ️ If you haven't connected a conversion source to your AnyTrack account, you can do so by visiting the integration catalog here.
Navigate to your conversion settings
Select the conversion goal you'd like to configure (or create a new conversion following this guide)
Edit the conversion
Scroll down to the enhanced conversion option
- Turn on Enhanced Conversions
- Select Global Site Tag or Google Tag Manager and click Next
- Add your site's URL, so your Gtag is identified.
- Select the Edit Code option and Save.
Remove redundant tags
If you previously attempted to set up enhanced conversions with an other system or directly with Google Tag Manager, you should disable these settings before enabling the AnyTrack integration.
Settings summary checklist:
- Enable Enhanced Conversions.
- Using GTag or Google Tag Manager.
- Manual setup.
- Remove Old tags.
AnyTrack will handle the data flow automatically, so you don't have to modify your code, update your site.
- Connect with Google Ads (if it's not done yet)
- Map the Conversion Goals according to your requirements.
That's it! 🚀 From now on, any conversions eligible for the Enhanced Conversions will carry the relevant parameters and improve your ad attribution.
- attributes and they will be processed accordingly.
- Conversions are still being processed, but some of the enhanced data is not being processed.
- Warnings are intended to help you improve the data. If you're confident the data is accurate but you still get some warnings, contact us and we'll investigate.
- The most important parameter is the Email address. Yet, adding more parameters is recommended.
Updated about 1 month ago