True, AnyTrack does it, and it's 100% compliant, legal, and in line with privacy policies, tracking restrictions, and other regulations.
When it comes to iOS 14 devices, the new privacy requirements are part of the App Tracking Transparency framework that Apple introduced in 2021.
App Tracking Transparency framework requirement for App Developers:
You must use the AppTrackingTransparency framework if your app collects data about end users and shares it with other companies for purposes of tracking across apps and websites. The AppTrackingTransparency framework presents an app-tracking authorization request to the user and provides the tracking authorization status. Learn more on Apple Developer website
- Since data is no longer being sent from Facebook App to your website, the basic Facebook pixel becomes blind, and the Facebook Ad platform can't attribute your conversions to your ads.
Since over 95% of users don't give consent, here is what happens:
- The Facebook APP passes only campaign data such as (adset, adid, campaignid) to the Facebook Pixel.
- The Facebook APP does not pass identifiable information to your website's when the visitor clicks on an ad.
The Conversions API creates a connection between an advertiser’s marketing data and the Meta systems that optimize ad targeting, decrease cost per action and measure results. In the case of direct integrations, this entails establishing a connection between an advertiser’s server and Meta." - Facebook
✅ Since you are not bound to the ATT framework, you can pass customer data to Facebook, and Facebook remains compliant with the ATT framework.
There are many tools out there that help marketers implement the Facebook Conversion API, including Google Tag Manager, Segment, or Zapier.
Yet, each of these integration tools come with technical challenges that require coding skills that most marketers don't have.
- 🔴 These tools are built to perform tasks that you tell them to do. They are only as good as you master them, and Program them to do. In most cases only skilled developers can implement them.
- ✅ AnyTrack on the other hand, seamlessly aligns with the Facebook Marketing API and automatically orchestrates your data collection, processing and streaming across your website, shops, crm, APIs and the Facebook Conversion API.
No. The only code you'll ever see, is the Facebook Pixel (that you've probably already implemented on your website.)
- Customer Data - AnyTrack tracks your customer data shared from your conversion sources and map it with the Facebook Conversion API data points.
- Campaign & Reporting - Access any campaign level report (campaign, ads set, ad) and see the full customer journey, revenue and each conversions they generate.
- Data warehouse - Anytrack lets you send real time data to any data warehouse for ad hoc reporting or if you need to build your own reporting dashboards.
- Unlimited attribution windows (not limited to facebook, google attribution window)
- Compare attributed results (conversions that have been attributed to your ads within the ad manager), and those that have been tracked.
- Note that this is particularly important due to the attribution delay (72 hours for Facebook). This enables you to make decisions in real time as opposed to 72 hours later.
- Custom reports with any conversion rate metrics
- Inspect every single conversion timeline so you can see exactly what leads to a purchase or what brings back your customers.
Sends your conversion data back to Google Analytics GA4 and dive into one of the most powerful and rich platform where you can finally access granular data that no other platforms can give you.
Updated 3 months ago