If you are currently working with ThirstyAffiliates, you should know that tracking link isn't going to make you rich. What you need is tracking the actual revenues generated by each individual click and being able to attribute each dollar earned to your content, traffic, campaigns, or partners.
When working with AnyTrack you'll be able to track the links, clicks, and any subsequent conversions generated by your traffic.
Good to know: Since the release of AutoScan you no long have to tag your links. AutoScan will scan your links and AutoTag them with the correct
- You must have AnyTrack enabled on your site.
- Your Thirsty Affiliate Plugin must be enabled.
- Update your plugin settings and make sure you have the "Enable Pass Query strings to destination URL" enabled.
- Verify that your links are not "short" urls since it's not possible to update the
subidwhen the offer link is embedded in a short url.
- Remove any
subidparameter from the destination URL as AnyTrack automatically appends it.
- Edit the link and add the Tracking Group of the offer link in the additional
The tracking group is the name of the affiliate network or software. For example, TradingView affiliate program runs on Hasoffers. So you can add either tradingview or hasoffers.
Now the links will be AutoTagged.
Updated 2 months ago