Pretty Links is a very popular Wordpress plugin that allows you to easily manage your affiliate links. It is widely used by affiliate marketers as it allows to streamline their affiliate link management.
The fact that Pretty Links does not track your conversions should not prevent you from using it.
Link shorteners and link management plugins like Pretty Links do not track conversions, sales or revenues. They are useful to manage your affiliate links, and make your links look "prettier".
If you are not currently using a Wordpress plugin to manage your affiliate links, you should consider using the AnyTrack affiliate plugin management plugin.
Key Settings if you're familiar with PrettyLinks
- Enable query parameter forwarding.
- Remove Subid's from the redirect URLs
Since Pretty Links does not track affiliate sales, using AnyTrack alongside Pretty Links can provide you powerful analytics and metrics.
- You need to have the free or premium version of Pretty Links plugin.
- You need the AnyTrack tracking code installed on your site.
- Add a new link
- Select the redirect method 302 or 307
- Add the target URL and edit the slug
- Remove any subid parameter from the target URL as AnyTrack automatically adds it.
- Open the Advanced settings
- Enable parameter forwarding
- Save / Publish the link
As opposed to other link management plugins, Pretty Links doesn't have a global setting for enabling Parameter Forwarding. So you will have to manually update each links.
<a href="https://anytrack.io/goto/leadpages" rel="sponsored nofollow impact" data-brand="leadpages" >landing page builder</a>
Updated about 2 months ago