AnyTrack.io makes it easy to get the most out of your WooCommerce store with automated conversion tracking and optimization! Our integration syncs data between your WooCommerce store and AnyTrack, so you can track user activities like product views, add-to-cart events, purchases & more across platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Conversion API & Tiktok API. With powerful analytics insights on top of the collected data, you'll be able to make smarter decisions in real time that drive better results for your business!
This article was first published on 2023-04-19 and was last updated on 2023-09-14. If you you notice something that is outdated, please suggest an edit.
- Traffic: When visitors land on your website, AnyTrack collects traffic source data and First Party data.
- Customer Journey: When visitors engage with your shop, view products, add to cart, or initiate a checkout and Purchase, AnyTrack automatically tracks these events.
- Attribution: AnyTrack processes the conversion data and reports it across various reporting sections of the Anytrack Dashboard.
- Conversion API: AnyTrack then sends your conversions to your Ad Platforms' Conversion API so you can feed your ad platform's Machine Learning, AI and automatic optimization according to 100% of your conversion data.
|Tracking Group||The Tracking Group reference can be used to activate the integration.|
|Subid Parameter||The Subid Parameter stored in Woocommerce|
|Tracking Method||The Woocommerce plugin automatically tracks browser and server events.|
|Event Name||Details||Data Source|
|When a visitor view a product on WooCommerce||Plugin|
|When a product is added to the cart.||Plugin|
|When a user starts a checkout flow.||Plugin|
|When a user purchases a product.||Plugin|
The AnyTrack Plugin for Woocommerce enables you to instantly connect AnyTrack with your shop, track standard checkout events and send your customer journey to the Ad Platforms Conversions API connected to your AnyTrack account.
- Go to your Wordpress Plugin page
- Add a New Plugin
- Search for AnyTrack
- Install the Plugin
- Activate the plugin
- Add the AnyTrack propertyID in the Plugin settings
Disable your Ad Platforms plugins from your shop in order to prevent duplicate conversions.
This section will enable you to validate the main aspects of your setup.
- Open your website on a fresh browser tab
- Trigger some events,
- Navigate to the Conversion Report to see the conversions and customer journey.
- Verify that your Property ID is set in the plugin and that the plugin is active
- If you're on the free plan, verify that you didn't reach the monthly traffic limit and upgrade if needed.
Updated 4 days ago